We just tried to make our firewall software easy, powerful, compact and reliable. We hope we did it.
Irbis Development team
Irbis Firewall version 1.4 has been released. Internal code has been improved to make it more fast and stable. Advanced IP-aliases support included See more...
Irbis Firewall version 1.3.3 has been released. This version has new features and includes all previous udpdates and bugfixes. See more...
Irbis Firewall blacklists were updated. You can download it and use it to improve Web content filtering See more...
Irbis Firewall version 1.3.0 has been released. It has some serious changes that should improve efficiency and your computer security See more...
When I used Irbis Firewall for the
first time, I was surprised: it is really a fast, stable,
and a very useful software
Andrew AlekseevSystem administrator
1. Download blacklist files into the Irbis Firewall program directory
2. Open the Irbis Firewall main window and call the
HTTP-proxy configuration dialog
through main menu
3. Open the Access control lists panel
4. Create a new ACL and set its ACL type to 'File-based'.
Rename ACL to give it the appropriate mnemonic name
5. Set a blacklist file name in the 'File Name' box
6. Open Access control expressions panel
7. Create a new expression and move it on the top of the expression list
8. Click the Add ACL to list button and set the belongs to
option to the proper ACL name.
9. Select Deny access for your expression in the Action
If you update an existing blacklist
1. Download the blacklist file into the Irbis Firewall program
directory, and replace an old blacklist file with the downloaded one
3. Then just click the OK button in the dialog and confirm
service restart when asked